Walking through the Fire

Pay it Forward

When you do something nice for someone ask them to "Pay it Forward" and keep the chain of doing something nice going.



http://www.wikihow.com/Pay-It-Forward







Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cleaning out the attic..... Estate

What the day will hold no one knows. Be it happy be it tough be is rough and sad. It might just be happy and bright no rain in sight. Little quakes come and go wax and wane. Some I understand some I don't. I must be strong. Appear to the outside world that all is well no quakes here. Bits and pieces drip and drop. Smoke curls overhead. Time to pull back the curtain and sweep out the cobwebs. Another empty room needs cleaned and filled. What will fill this one? I see it as I write letting in the light. I open the window and let the fresh air in. The dust swirls and I wave my hand. Oh to be able to clean so easily. The words trickle through my mind some stopping to go on paper others wisp away like smoke. There are periods of stillness where no words come. Then more come and grow. Will they fill the new room? Or are they in themselves the mop the broom the dust cloth? There is something in this room covered by a burgundy blanket? Rope ties the blanket on. It is tall and wide. It is near the window. The blanket is thick and very protective. I don't know what is under the blanket. Should I unwrap it and see what it is? It blocks part of the light from the window. The suns square on the floor is lopsided. I push it over so the square is just right on the floor. I send words cascading around it wrapping around and around. What will the words do? So far nothing they have no affect on the bundle. Hmmm I think about why I am hesitant to just pull back the blanket. This is my room. This is my bundle. Are the planets aligned correctly to remove the blanket? Do they need to be. Were they aligned so that I saw the room the blanket the bundle just so I can stare at them? That would seem wrong. I look inside myself at why I stop. I am in part afraid I won't be able to see what is under the blanket. When I move the blanket I fear it will be blurry and I will be unable to know what the thing is. A spot in my mind tickles that that will be OK if I don't know. It doesn't mean I have failed. It means I have more to learn to see it correctly. No shame in not knowing. Only shame in not trying and doing. The room is cleaner the sun brighter. The dust and cobwebs are gone. The wooden floor shines now in the sunlight. The sun is no longer just a spot on the floor. The sun fills the room it is bright and beautiful. I think less about the bundle. I think about the room. It is traditional. Not a contemporary room. Should my rooms be contemporary now for the new contemporary woman I am becoming? Oh the joy in redecorating the whole place. Not just a room but an entire estate of Linda. I have worked this estate for years now. I get happy chill bumps. Yes I will improve this estate!!!! YES YES YES!!!!! I see a whole picture not just a room. I step back and think. I think of MY Estate of Linda. It is mine to do with as I see is needed! I decorate it as I see I want it. This part of the universe is MINE.

No comments: