Walking through the Fire

Pay it Forward

When you do something nice for someone ask them to "Pay it Forward" and keep the chain of doing something nice going.



http://www.wikihow.com/Pay-It-Forward







Friday, March 5, 2010

Fantasy vs reality making room for a better reality

I sit here thinking. I so want to reach out. I keep wondering if it is fantasy or real that I wish to reach for. I wrap myself in fantasy because the real is so painful. I ask myself can the fantsy come true? Oh some of them can and some I must let go of. Letting go is painful yet it eases and makes me stronger as I accept some fantsies don't come true. I walk taller knowing I am overcoming what is lost to me. Accepting that I made mistakes that can never be undone. I still cry and mourn what is lost. I push it back a little farther each day and try to gently release and accept what will never be. I look forward to new fantasies and hope one day they may become reality. I know they won't become reality until I am ready for them to become so. It helps to look forward and grab little pieces of hope replacing those pieces with the ones that  I am releasing.. I call them fantasies because a part of me is hoping I am not just dreamming. That the fantasies will come true and be beautiful. Yet frightened because so many fantasies turned out to be just that, fantasy. I am a new me now and the old me didn't know what to look for. The new me hopes it does know now what to look for. It helps knowing that I can make it through the pain and accept the reality. Sometimes I just have to cry and let go. Look at what has been right in front of me all along and not wanting to see it. Fantasizing that things will change. Knowing I can change things as I release and let others in. I have to sweep out the closet to make room for new things keeping the lessons I learned from the old and letting those lessons improve the future. There is always hope even when it comes in a way I thought it shouldn't or hoped it wouldn't. Above all learn accept and release the things that I can not change making room for the best things to come whatever they may be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank You Forbidden Regrets Keep writing!!! Your words touch peoples hearts as they touch their minds and soul.