Walking through the Fire

Pay it Forward

When you do something nice for someone ask them to "Pay it Forward" and keep the chain of doing something nice going.



http://www.wikihow.com/Pay-It-Forward







Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where I am now 2

Now I am back to work and doing well. I am redecorating my apt. I have always been traditional. Now look out I'm contemporary and my colors are Brown and Green. I have lived on my own for 1 year now. I've learned to make friends and put together my first few pieces of furniture. Things I never thought I could do.
 I've learned that numbing myself on alcohol doesn't work. Crying helps as does other creative outlets. I bought the camera of my dreams and have watched myself change for the better through the pictures I take. I took a year off and refused to date. I needed to get to know me and what I am about. I see others jump from relationship to relationship. I've done that too. I am a strong believer in taking time off and finding out what one really wants from life. What one values for themself and what to look for in a relationship. I'm not looking for a Mr. Right. Now I know what a Mr. Wrong is though. I raised my standards and what I will and won't allow. I did a lot of wrong in the past. One should never "need" someone else. One should compliment the other. Being strong and independent is what I strive for. I know now I am strong and will be stronger yet. I don't have to have someone to lean on. My dearest friends have had to show tough love on that score and make me stand on my own two feet. I love them more for it. Will I fall down the ladder again. Perhaps. Now I know I can climb back up.

No comments: