Walking through the Fire

Pay it Forward

When you do something nice for someone ask them to "Pay it Forward" and keep the chain of doing something nice going.



http://www.wikihow.com/Pay-It-Forward







Saturday, February 20, 2010

She suvived I survived

She suvived I survived. I have to let her go though. I can't take her under my wing. My wings are still just down. I can hop from place to place. I can stand at the edge of the field and catch people. I can't change how they got so close to the cliff. I just climbed up that Cliff. My hands are still scarred and scratched. Scabs are healing. Yet new enough still to fall off and bleed fresh when I catch someone. I look down at my body and see the scars and the cuts. I feel the blood fresh and new. I smile and am thankful I can feel the pain for it means I am still alive. No new cuts or scrapes. I don't dwell on what caused them. I am happy I did not knock off more scabs. I am happy I did not go over the cliff again as I caught someone. I hope I don't have any more coming close for a long time.

No comments: